** NOTE: SPOILERS! **
- Arya Stark has been preparing for such a heroic moment since the first season!
- The Night King got a bit cocky, huh?
- That suspenseful, horror movie-esque library scene with Arya and the wights!
- That expected horror movie-esque crypt scene!
- Dragon aerial assault!
- Poor Drogon overrun by wight zombies!
- Theon Greyjoy! I always knew he was gonna croak since the start of this season if not the start of the series. Glad he got a heroic death. (Sad face)
- Sir Jorah! Fought valiantly as ever for his queen. Died for his queen. (Sad face)
- Lyanna Mormont also went out valiantly! (Sad face with fist pump)
- Yes, the episode was dark. It was supposed to be. They wanted us to experience the sheer terror and disorientation that the characters were experiencing. Quit whining about it!
- One of the finest 80+ minutes of television ever produced. Bravo!